Serving coffee is considered as a symbol of generosity in Arabic culture. Here is a Saachi coffee maker review that we have put forth for all the Saudi Arabia residents. Due to the fact that serving coffee to your guests is a major aspect of hospitality, these creatively designed Saachi coffee makers are sure to impress them with scrumptious, restaurant-style Espresso, Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, normal coffee and more. You may be wondering why we chose to do a review on Saachi and not any other brand. Well, that’s because it offers you rich, aromatic coffee at your convenience and is well known for understanding each one’s coffee needs. Read through this review for all your answers, in-depth information and Saachi coffee maker products.
Saachi Coffee Maker – Quick List
|Product||Capacity of Boiler||Steam Pressure||Dimensions & Weight||Check Price|
|Saachi Coffee Maker|
|150 ml||15 bar||26.2 x 32.6 x 32 cms|
|Price on Amazon.sa|
|Saachi Coffee Pod/Capsule Coffee Maker|
|600 ml||19 bar||29.4 x 28 x 15 cms|
|Price on Amazon.sa|
|Saachi Coffee Maker|
|130 ml||15 bar||20 x 27 x 30.5 cms|
|Price on Amazon.sa|
- Boiler’s Capacity: Featuring a boiler that heats the water to the set temperature for brewing. This Saachi coffee maker features a maximum capacity of 150 ml. Besides heating the water, it also performs the function of producing steam (to steam the milk).
- Scale and Safety Lock: A scale and safety lock is equipped in this coffee filter. It is beneficial as it doesn’t allow the coffee to spill. Thus, making it one of the best options in this Saachi coffee maker review for Saudi Arabia.
- All-in-One: This aluminium coffee maker functions as an all-rounder since it is capable of making Cappuccino, Espresso, Cafe Latte and more. Due to the fact that it can serve you various beverages of your choice, it tops the list of this Saachi coffee maker review for Saudi Arabia.
- Swivel Steam Jet: The swivel steam jet heats your beverages as and when you want it to do so. Additionally, it also aids you in frothing up milk for cafe latte and cappuccino.
- Steam Pressure: This coffee maker by Saachi comes with an automatic steam pressure pump of 15 bar. With the help of this pump, the steam pressure forces the boiling hot water through finely-ground coffee. This, in turn, results in the brew which streams into your mug below.
- Resting Cup Plate: This crucial surface element of your coffee machine makes things work smoothly. In order to prevent build up over time, use a clean and damp towel to wipe it down daily. If this is not possible then at least do this on alternate days to take care and maintain the resting cup plate.
- Steam Nozzle: The steam nozzle performs the function of adding froth to your coffee and other beverages.
- Warm Tray: The warm tray of this Saachi coffee maker proves advantageous since it maintains the temperature of your coffee. While it keeps your coffee hot, you can make more cups of coffee for your family members, guests and friends.
- Dimensions and Weight: The dimensions of this coffee maker are 26.2 x 32.6 x 32 cms. And it weighs 3.58 Kgs.
- Price: Grab this Saachi NL-COF-7056 Coffee Maker for an estimated cost of SAR 360.
- Capacity of Water Tank: The water tank capacity of this coffee maker is 600 ml. Therefore, this coffee machine is ideal for making around 5 cups of coffee simultaneously.
- Compatibility: This coffee maker is compatible with Dolce Gusto, Nespresso, and coffee powder.
- Dimensions and Weight: Its dimensions are 29.4 x 28 x 15 cm and it weighs 2.92 Kgs.
- Coffee Capsules: Through the adaptors that fit in various types of coffee capsules, this Saachi coffee pod/capsule coffee maker prepares and offers you a variety of coffee to suit your preference.
- Pressure Pump: This 19 bar pressure pump forces water through the coffee grounds. Thus, enabling this coffee maker to brew high-quality espresso and coffee.
- Compact: Placing this coffee maker on a table or anywhere in your kitchen is hassle-free as it is compact. Since it doesn’t occupy too much space, you won’t find it difficult to store your other kitchen appliances.
- Price: Saachi Coffee Pod/Capsule Coffee Maker NL-COF-7058-BK is available for an estimated cost of SAR 700.
- Steam Pressure Pump: This Saachi coffee maker is equipped with an automatic steam pressure pump of 15 bar. It forces the boiling hot water through the finely-ground coffee. This, in turn, streams and results in the high-quality brewed coffee and espresso poured into your favourite cup.
- Capacity of Boiler: This coffee maker’s boiler has a maximum capacity of 130 ml. This boiler not only heats the water to the set temperature for the purpose of brewing, but it also produces. Yes, it steams the milk.
- One for All: Besides preparing normal coffee, this Saachi coffee maker prepares a variety of beverages which include Cappuccino, Espresso, Latte and more.
- Power Saver: If this coffee maker is left unused for 25 minutes, then it automatically switches it off to avoid accidents and also to save power. So, you don’t have to worry if you have left the coffee machine on by mistake.
- Resting Cup Plate: The resting cup plate is a vital surface element of your coffee maker. It is necessary to help things work smoothly. Ensure you utilize a clean and a damp towel to wipe the resting cup plate every day or on alternate days to avoid build-up.
- Keep Warm Tray: This resting cup plate also features an additional warming function. All thanks to the keep warm tray since it keeps your coffee warm so that you can prepare more cups of coffee for your family and guests without worrying about it getting cold.
- Steam Nozzle: The steam nozzle adds froth to your coffee and other beverages to make it look appealing. Moreover, it enables you to control the amount of froth depending upon how much you need in your coffee.
- Price: Bring home this Saachi NL-COF-7060S-ST coffee maker for an approximate price of SAR 1,350.
Also Interesting Product
Saachi Coffee Roaster – Popcorn Maker
- Roasts Coffee Rapidly: This non-stick pan roasts coffee in just 5-10 minutes. Thus, reducing your waiting time.
- Capacity: With a capacity of 750 grams, this non-stick pan is also capable of preparing popcorn in addition to roasting coffee.
- Adjustable Temperature Controls: You can adjust the temperature as and when you want to with the help of the control knob.
- Cool Touch Handles: This feature adds great value to this Saachi coffee roaster and popcorn maker. These cool touch handles provide easy handling of the pan when it is hot to touch. And also when you want to take it off the stove.
- Weight: This product weighs 2.75 Kgs.
- Price: Bring home this Saachi coffee roaster – popcorn maker for an estimated cost of SAR 200.
Important Features to Help you Purchase a Saachi Coffee Maker
We have penned down these important features that you need to consider while purchasing a Saachi Coffee Maker for yourself or if you are planning to gift it to some one. Like how you need to know the important factors/features while you’re purchasing a new appliance or for that matter even a smartphone. So, these are the requirements which you need to know and understand.
Frequency is one of the most important features to be considered. It comes into picture when each individual has his/her own coffee preferences. For instance, some people require 4-5 cups of coffee every single day. Others desire coffee every 3-4 hours as they are habituated to drinking coffee while working or studying. Besides frequency, capacity also plays a major role. Therefore, a coffee machine’s capacity is not limited to the quantity of the coffee that it can prepare on one shot, but also the fact that it should be able to brew multiple or several times a day. That too by keeping everyone’s requirements in mind and brewing large quantities of coffee on one shot, several times a day. It should also be able to keep it warm for a few hours.
The next most important feature that you need to consider is the brewing capacity of a coffee machine. As discussed above, it should not only meet your requirements but also that of your family members. Keep in mind that medium and large size families will require a coffee machine with a large brewing capacity. Well, Saachi coffee machines are available in different brewing sizes, from a single-cup to a family-sized carafe. To make this easier for you, base your decision on the following. Are you a bachelor living alone? A couple? Or, a mid-sized family of 3-4 members or large family comprising more than 4 members? Hence, the capacity you need depends upon the answer to this question.
Well, for bachelors and individuals living alone, a Saachi coffee maker with a single-cup brewing capacity is sufficient. It is also suitable for a family where each member prefers a different flavour. Additionally, single-cup brewing capacity is also ideal for those families where each member rises at a different time. For instance, some members especially the women of the house may wake up by 5 or 6 AM. Some members such as kids during vacation and those who are retired may wake up a little late or mid-morning. And those who work in shifts may need a coffee in the afternoon. Thus, a single cup brewing capacity will fulfil their coffee needs. In general, the maximum brewing capacity ranges from 10-12 cups. Large brewing capacities are recommended for large families as well as for all mid-sized families who consume a lot of coffee.
Strength and Flavour
When it comes to the strength of the coffee, not everyone has the same preference. Some people desire strong coffee whereas some prefer light and mild coffee. Also, in terms of flavour, some want to drink it bitter while some want to have their coffee nice and sweet. You might have experienced the same thing with your family members. Therefore, you need a coffee maker which enables you to adjust the brewing strength depending upon each one’s preference. Certain Saachi coffee makers can also whip hot chocolate, brew mocha, tea and cappuccino.
Here is the concept of steam pressure and why it is important. Suppose you or your guests need a cup of hot Espresso. To get this Espresso, hot water needs to be forced through the finely ground and tightly packed Espresso coffee. After this, steam is generated with the help of electrical heating coils. These electrical heating coils boil the water which in turn leads to the build-up of pressure inside the vessel. This pressure can escape only in one way, i.e. up the tube through the coffee chamber and out of the tube. Since the end of the tube is under the water, the hot water is forced up the tube through the pressure. Therefore, generating pressure to force the hot water upwards is the ultimate aim for generating steam.
In general, certain Saachi coffee makers have heating plates. Moreover, these heating plates have a carafe placed on them. But, if you like drinking coffee over the course of a few hours then the taste will turn burnt and bitter if you allow it to rest on the heating plates (hot place) for too long. To prevent these things from occurring, check for options through which you will be able to control the carafe’s temperature settings. Another way to avoid this situation is to purchase a coffee maker that has an insulated stainless steel carafe.
In general, the majority of the carafes are available either in stainless steel, thermal or glass. Glass carafes are a better option since they let you see the amount of coffee which is brewed. Another reason why opting for glass carafes is beneficial is because they are dishwasher safe. Thus saving you time and effort as you can get it washed in a dishwasher with ease. That being said, glass carafes keep the coffee warm only for 20 minutes. But, stainless steel and thermal carafes maintain the temperature of the coffee for an hour or so. So, you have seen that glass, stainless steel and thermal carafes have their pros and cons. Which one to purchase depends upon your convenience and preference.
Auto Shut Off
Switching off the coffee maker once you are done preparing coffee is something which you most often forget to do. We understand that early morning rush where you need to cook for your family and leave for work. Breakfast, lunch, tiffin for the kids and more. Now you can be stress-free as the coffee maker will go off automatically if not used for a certain time. The auto shut off feature is a smart feature which switches off the coffee pot when not in use, thus saving on your electricity bills and avoiding any accidents.
Consider the temperature of the water if you desire a perfect and scrumptious coffee to awaken your senses. Ensure you note the following tips before you brew the next time. First and foremost, the optimal temperature should be between 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit. Certain coffee makers tend to brew your coffee too low and sometimes too high. When the coffee is brewed too low, this results in loss of flavour and when the coffee is brewed too high, it results in bitterness. Also, too hot water adds a bitter note to the flavour of the coffee and cold water leads to a flat coffee taste due to under-extraction.
The latest coffee machines available nowadays allow you to control the temperature of the water. Indeed, this feature is extremely beneficial since it won’t lead to over-extraction. Luckily, Saachi coffee machines provide you with water temperature settings. Further, if you are planning to purchase a single-serve coffee maker or an espresso, then select a slightly lower temperature.
Coffee Maker Size
Last but not least is the size of the coffee maker. Note that the size of the coffee maker size has got nothing to do with its performance. Also, it doesn’t make a difference to the taste, whether you buy a big or a small coffee maker. The reason why you need to consider the size of the coffee maker is that it can be a major issue if it doesn’t fit into your kitchen space. For instance, if you don’t have a dedicated space or table for the coffee maker and want to accommodate it on a table or platform along with your other kitchen appliances. The same thing implies to the weight of the coffee maker too.
Then it might cause an issue if your coffee maker is large in size. In order to avoid this situation, you need to opt for a coffee maker that is a little smaller in size. But if you have a dedicated space or table to keep your coffee maker and will not interfere with your other kitchen appliances then you can opt for a large size. So it is up to you.
Saachi Coffee Maker – Maintenance, Care and Cleaning Tips
Now, that you have seen the best Saachi coffee makers and the important features to consider while making your purchase. Let’s move on to the next most important section in this Saachi coffee maker review for Saudi Arabia that will guide you through the maintenance, care and cleaning tips. We have penned down all these tips for you to follow so that your Saachi coffee maker will be able to serve you for long years.
It is crucial to maintain and clean your Saachi coffee maker as coffee splatter and build-up of coffee tend to affect the quality of the coffee it prepares and also decrease the durability of the appliance. Firstly, check the parts and the accessories of the coffee maker that need to be HAND-WASHED strictly. Once you do that, make a note and ensure you check for the removable parts and also the parts which are dishwasher safe. If you don’t follow these tips, then you will ruin your coffee maker and lead to its malfunctioning. Therefore, you need to be mindful not to put those parts and accessories which are not dishwasher-safe in a dishwasher.
Next, comes the quality of the coffee. NOTE that you need to de-scale the Saachi coffee maker once a week. If not possible, then at least once in ten days. De-scaling is a method that de-scales the calcium deposits on the carafe as well as the inner walls of the Saachi coffee maker. This will assure you scrumptious coffee with that same consistency as per your preference throughout the life of the coffee machine. The de-scale feature is extremely beneficial if you don’t want to clean the coffee maker manually. Or, if you don’t have time to clean it due to your hectic schedule, thus saving you the effort.
Besides the interior, it is equally important to keep the exterior of the coffee machine clean always. There’s no complicated method involved in this. All you have to do is take a clean and soft cloth and wipe it gently.
FAQs on Saachi Coffee Maker for Saudi Arabia
In order to complete this review for Saudi Arabia on Saachi coffee maker, we have listed some of the important FAQs. For sure, you might have a lot of doubts and questions regarding this brand. We understand that it is not easy to purchase any appliance without knowing all the details or confirming whether it is worth investing in and safe to use. Don’t fret as we have done the required research so you won’t have to go anywhere else for your answers. Scroll through and read all the FAQs and get all your answers and doubts cleared.
One of the best features of Saachi coffee makers is their steam nozzle. The steam nozzle performs the function of adding froth to your coffee, espresso, cappuccino and other beverages. Not only that, but it also offers you complete control over the amount of froth that you would prefer adding to your beverage. Thus, the steam nozzle makes your coffee look even more attractive and scrumptious than before. Your family members and guests are sure to get impressed.
Besides the steam nozzle, the other special features of Saachi coffee makers are steam pressure, the capability of making different types of coffee i.e combination coffee, aluminium coffee filter, high boiler capacity, drip tray, safety lock and more.
Saachi coffee makers are referred to as “all rounder” due to their ability to prepare all the types of coffee. Besides the normal coffee, they can prepare Espresso, Cappuccino, Cafe Latte and more.
Yes, all the Saachi coffee machines are durable and last for about 5-7 years. Keep in mind to store it in a hygienic environment, use it gently and in the appropriate manner. In addition, also ensure that you or any of your family members don’t drop anything on this machine, regardless of whether it is a light or heavy object. Kids should be kept away from this appliance since they are prone to playing around and spilling stuff. Also, if you happen to spill something on the coffee machine, see to it that you wipe it immediately. All these factors including how often you use it contribute to the durability of Saachi coffee makers.
Yes, Saachi coffee makers are easy to maintain as well as clean. Hassle-free cleaning and maintenance is possible as Saachi coffee makers have a drip tray. This drip tray is easy to remove thus you can clean and maintain Saachi coffee makers with ease. Moreover, the safety lid on the water tank avoids spillage since it aids you in pouring out all the coffee in a secure manner.
Yes, a Saachi coffee machine is worth investing in due to several reasons. Firstly, Saachi coffee machines are durable. Secondly, they offer high-quality coffee, espresso, cappuccino and more for long years without compromising on the quality. Thirdly, Saachi is a well-known brand that always emphasizes on offering premium quality products to its customers worldwide. It never disappoints its customers. Reasons are many but these are the main ones for the answer to your question why Saachi coffee machines are worth the price.
Awaken the Senses!
We are towards the end of this Saachi coffee maker review for Saudi Arabia. Note that your decision should be based upon your requirements, the number of family members, your budget, and your preferences. Don’t ever compromise on quality to save costs. A Saachi coffee maker with more features, functionalities and good quality will serve you for long years to come. Also, clean and maintain your Saachi coffee maker the appropriate way and from time to time. Your restaurant style rich and aromatic Cappuccino, Espresso, Cafe Latte and other beverages are just a click away. If you are looking out for more coffee machine options, then take a look here.