Rounded shoulders is one of the most common posture-related issues seen these days. Ever thought about the best back posture corrector in UAE? And how it can cure rounded shoulders? Well, the best back posture corrector in UAE provides essential support to your body. Besides improving your posture, it aligns your spine too. Do you experience soreness and discomfort in your back and shoulders? Are you hunching over your office desk or using the laptop/computer for long hours? If you’re habituated in doing so, then its high time you change your posture.
Related: Best Posture Corrector in Saudi Arabia
Sitting with perfect posture during long hours of work is not something many of us are capable of. Even if you make a conscious effort, after a while, it is common to find yourself slouching and in an awkward position. But, you can definitely correct your posture. With a little time and dedication you can break this habit. However if your posture has taken a turn for the worse, you find yourself unable to stop slouching, and feel your confidence diminishing you can use the best back posture corrector in UAE.
The device can help you undo the damage caused by poor posture and help you create a better first impression. It’s no surprise we hear ‘stand up straight and tall, and speak with your chest out’ as the right body posture can help you make the right impression in many areas of your professional and personal life. Hence, your body posture has a lot to say about you. You might be meeting your friends for a reunion after 5 years. Sounds exciting right? But do you want to appear to them with a hunch back or rounded shoulders? I’m sure no one would want to look that way.
Always remember that our attitude is linked to our posture. Believe it or not, but, possessing a good posture will also give out a lot of good vibes in society. Here lies everything that you need to know about back posture correction. Head down to all the essential stuff about rounded shoulders and how to treat it.
|Aligns your spine in the ideal position.
Cures rounded shoulders.
|Price in Amazon.ae
|ShowTop Back Brace
|Improves overall spine health and posture.
Aids in the treatment of Scoliosis,
Thoracic outlet syndrome.
|Price in Amazon.ae
|Lesgos Back Posture
|Fixes hunchback and slumped shoulders.
Improves and fixes bad posture.
Aids in curing osteoporosis, scoliosis
Doesn’t cause bruising, chafing and
irritation in the underarm area after use.
Ergonomic design- Sleek and lightweight.
|Price in Amazon.ae
|Provides pain relief from neck, back,
Aligns your spine to its ideal position
Easy to adjust and wear.
|Price in Amazon.ae
|Enables you to develop the ideal
Provides relief from muscle pain, joint
pain and bone pain.
Increases oxygen and improves
|Price in Amazon.ae
Jump to Detailed Reviews
What is Rounded Shoulders Posture and Why is it a Problem?
Rounded shoulders are seen in most of the individuals. Although it’s very common, most of the people are unaware of its causes. Firstly, let’s discuss what is rounded shoulders. It is a posture in which the positioning of the shoulders is further forward than normal. It’s none other than a term for describing a resting shoulder position. People with rounded shoulders usually have their shoulders positioned forward from the ideal body alignment. Also, such people depict a forward head position. Thus, you see, rounded shoulders should not be taken lightly, apart from the visual element, it has adverse effects on your body. Moreover, it worsens with age that leads to chronic pains. Another issue seen most often is an increase in slouching of the upper back. It is known as Thoracic Kyphosis.
Research states that slouching forward in combination with rounded shoulders is extremely dangerous. This is because it increases the weight of the head on the neck by as much as 300%. All this leads to enormous stress on the neck as well as the shoulders. Additionally, it reduces the shoulder range of motion, causes pain, and numbness. Further, it leads to loss of function of the upper body.
Rounded shoulders disrupt the normal functionality of the muscles in the neck, shoulders and back. The back, neck and shoulder muscles are responsible for the body’s posture. They are responsible for controlling the way the body maintains its posture throughout the day. Hence, rounded shoulders posture is a major issue that you can’t afford to neglect. It leads to severe backache.
Rounded shoulders create a negative impact on your health and appearance. Over time, when the body develops a hunch forward, the muscles interpret this as the body’s natural state. Thus, it can be extremely harmful to the body, if you don’t treat it properly. In addition to this, the stress on the shoulder joints causes pain around the neck and upper back. You should, therefore, correct rounded shoulders by adjusting the posture as soon as possible.
Types of Posture Corrector
Before we begin with the types of posture corrector. You should be aware of the main things to consider. First and foremost, purchase a posture corrector that is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Secondly, ensure your spine is in its neutral position while using the posture corrector. Now, coming to the types of posture corrector. There are 2 types available. They are shoulder belt without a back brace and shoulder belt with a back brace.
Shoulder Belt only
A posture corrector with only a shoulder belt is not too bulky. Hence, it fits under your clothes easily without being too noticeable. Additionally, it has a wider span of material between the shoulder blades. This, in turn, distributes better pressure. All thanks to the Velcro straps, adjusting the positioning and tension of the brace is easy. Besides this, it is available in regular and extra-large size to fit different size frames. Further, it’s easy to conceal this posture corrector on the back because of its slim-fit design. Well, some people did complain about the straps rubbing the skin under the arms. But this is seen quite rarely. If this occurs with you then you can adjust the fit of the brace. Or you can add cushion to protect the skin.
Shoulder Belt with Back Brace
Stop slumping shoulders and curb back pain with this posture corrector. A shoulder belt with a back brace is ideal for posture correction. Additionally, it provides relief from back pain and helps in proper alignment of the spine. The purpose of this brace is to gently pull your shoulders back for better alignment. This, in turn, relieves pressure on the taxed back muscles. Furthermore, the lower back brace offers support for relieving pain. Moreover, back braces are available in a wide range of sizes from XS to XL. It’s easy to find the right one since the brace is in combination with the adjustable straps. This combination makes it comfortable as well as beneficial for your posture.
Here are some of the best options for you. After adequate research, I managed to pick up what I thought to be the best posture correctors. Since the best back posture corrector should match your requirements. Make sure you read them all and don’t skip any features.
- All-Day Comfort: Although this posture brace is soft and lightweight, it has strong shoulder straps. It prevents pinching of the skin, thereby providing all-day comfort. You won’t even feel it on your skin after using it for a while.
- Adjustable Size: The shoulder straps enable proper adjustment for an optimal fit. You can adjust it as per your convenience and comfort.
- No More Rounded Shoulders: This posture corrector aligns your spine in the ideal position. It cures rounded shoulders gradually with use. Don’t let sitting all day affect your back and shoulders permanently.
- Stand Confidently: This high-quality posture corrector along with adjustable Velcro straps help in curing hunched and rounded shoulders.
- Price: This back posture corrector is available for around AED 10.
- Reduce Back Pain: This posture corrector helps in the treatment of back pain and scoliosis. In addition to this, it also aids in spondylolisthesis and Thoracic outlet syndrome. Use it for 30 to 45 minutes a day in order to correct your posture and reduce back pain.
- Comfortable Posture Support: Since this posture corrector comprises thin and breathable materials. It’s comfortable to wear and can’t be noticed under clothes. Secondly, the clavicle brace doesn’t cause skin irritation or sweating. It can be worn at home, work, or even at the gym.
- Adjustable Quality Design: This lightweight, soft and durable design won’t restrict your movements. You can be as comfortable as though you don’t have the posture corrector on you. Secondly, it won’t dig into your skin either.
- Price: The ShowTop back brace posture corrector is available for approximately AED 22.
- Provides All Day Comfort: Since this back brace is sleek and lightweight, it can be worn on your clothes. Moreover, you can also wear it under your clothes. Thanks to the ergonomic design, it fits comfortably on your body.
- High Quality: This posture corrector comprises a breathable and soft material, thereby offering you a pleasant feeling. Further, it prevents bruises, chafing, and irritation in the underarm area.
- Multi-purpose Posture Corrector: Firstly, it’s useful in improving as well as fixing bad posture. One device for curing all back-related problems to achieve a good upright posture. Whether you have a hunchback or slumped shoulders, this posture corrector will fix it. Besides this, if you suffer from Osteoporosis, Scoliosis, or Lordosis, this posture corrector will retrain your body.
- Easy to Adjust: The highly adjustable design adds to the functionality of this back brace. Additionally, it makes it fit different body sizes. You can use the side bands to adjust it and use it on yourself, without anybody’s help.
- Price: This back posture corrector is available for around AED 19.
- Trains the Muscle Memory: Poor posture leads to conditions such as neck and shoulder pain. Besides this, it causes backache, osteoporosis, scoliosis, slouching and rounded shoulders. The Poseimet posture corrector will retrain your body for the correct posture.
- Premium Quality Corrector: It is made of high-quality, lightweight, and breathable materials. You can use it under your shirt/blouse conveniently. Moreover, you won’t sweat while using it on you.
- Promotes Ideal Posture: This posture corrector comfortably aids in pulling your shoulders back. It aligns your spine to its ideal position over time.
- Easy to Use, Comfortable to Wear: It is easy to wear on yourself. Likewise, it’s also easy to adjust and remove. Further, it’s comfortable to wear. Additionally, it has 2 soft shoulder pads to reduce the pressure from the straps. This provides optimum comfort.
- Price: Poseimet posture corrector is available for around AED 36.
- Great Functionality: Wearing this posture corrector daily for 15-20 minutes a week will acclimate your comfort levels. Finding it uncomfortable for the first 2-3 days is quite normal. But, you will experience comfort and relief from pain after consistent use with time.
- Benefits: It provides relief from muscles, joints, and bone pain. Secondly, it enables you to develop the ideal body alignment. Moreover, it increases oxygen and improves blood circulation.
- Added Features: This high quality and reliable product is comfortable to use as well as Eco-friendly.
- Price: Rebber back posture corrector is available roughly for AED 45.
How to Use a Posture Corrector Belt
Below lie the most ideal ways in which you should use a posture corrector belt. If you don’t follow the guidelines then it’s no use purchasing the best back posture corrector in UAE. Therefore, you should follow these Dos and Dont’s. In doing so, this amazing device will provide you with perfect results.
Firstly, on the first day of use, don’t adjust the posture corrector belt too tight. Wearing it too tight will make you feel uneasy and tired. This is because your body is not used to it. Besides this, the back posture corrector if worn too tight can lead to chaffing around the arms. Hence, a better way out is to increase the tightness over the first week. This will provide you with better results. Initially, consider wearing a shirt under the posture corrector to protect the skin.
Next, ensure you don’t wear the posture corrector belt the whole day. Using it for long hours leads to back pain. The reason behind this is that your body is adjusting itself to a straighter back. Besides this, it may also cause soreness and tenderness in the abdomen, shoulders and lower back. A posture corrector, in no way, is supposed to be your lifetime companion. It is meant to be temporary in order to change your posture to normal. Wearing it for 2-3 hours daily will help you form a good posture habit. Hence, limit the maximum usage of this device to 2-3 hours every day.
Using a posture corrector for over a month or two will get you habituated to using it. Therefore, you should reduce usage after 5-6 weeks. Make sure you don’t rely on it for a prolonged period. Its purpose is to assist the weakened core muscles and not replace them. However, don’t stop using it completely after 2 months. After completion of 2 months, use it twice a week, for only 2-3 hours. Twice a week is more than enough. Adjust the belt as per your convenience. You can make it tighter if you’re comfortable enough and if it provides you relief.
Is it Uncomfortable?
Yes, it is a bit uncomfortable. The purpose of the posture corrector is to change your slouching position, this can be annoying for a while. Some scenarios include slouching positions such as tying shoelaces and bending to wash hands they may become uncomfortable at first. Hence, you will automatically change your posture when you experience discomfort. Sounds amazing right? It is indeed amazing and a great device.
Most often, we tend to bend down totally to tie our shoelaces, while standing. Similarly, we do the same when we have to pick up something from the floor. We don’t even realize that it could affect our spine and posture badly. It even leads to back pain and strain in the muscles. Instead of standing and bending totally, we can do the same activities in a sitting position. In most cases, it can have long term effects on our health and body. Bending too much while washing hands or washing clothes is another reason for slouching. Although it’s a 2-5 minutes activity, it can affect you in the long run.
Note that the posture corrector belt can cause numbness in the arms if tied too tight. Along with discomfort in certain places it can even reduce proper blood circulation. So, to avoid any troubles ensure you adjust it in a way that it’s neither too tight nor too loose. Additionally, it can cause chafing which is bad. This is because chafing rubs off the outer layer of the skin. This, in turn, leaves the underlying skin red, raw and irritated.
Besides this, using it in summers could make it troublesome for you. You may sweat more due to the excess heat while wearing the posture corrector. However, this differs from individual to individual. Consider opting for a shoulder belt without a back brace for the summer. This isn’t too bulky either.
Posture Corrector FAQs
Yes, you can sleep in a posture corrector, however, wearing it in bed can get really uncomfortable. Hence, it isn’t recommended to wear a posture corrector while you sleep. Also, posture correctors are usually designed to be worn in a standing and sitting position only. Thus, you may not avail the benefits while sleeping. In fact, it may worsen the condition or cause neck and back pain.
Initially, you should wear a posture corrector for 30 minutes. Once you get used to it, you can use it for 45 minutes to an hour a day. The time taken for developing a healthy habit usually differs from individual to individual. Therefore, some people achieve good results by wearing the posture corrector for around 10 minutes daily. On the other hand, some take longer. As this posture corrector works towards correcting your alignment and strengthening your muscles. With time you can reduce usage and use less and less of the corrector. However, it’s necessary to wear it until you develop good posture habits.
Yes, definitely. The posture corrector benefit lasts even when you stop using it. Its purpose is to correct your posture as the name suggests. It is not meant to be used for a lifetime. Once your body achieves the ideal posture, the posture corrector has served it’s purpose. Additionally, it aligns your spine and helps in curing Thoracic Kyphosis (rounded shoulders). Besides this, it relieves stress from the shoulder joints. Using it for 1 or 2 months is ideal until your posture is back to normal. The best back posture corrector in UAE will help you achieve all this.
Yes, it hurts initially. You tend to feel a little uncomfortable as your muscles are not used to the corrector. Never adjust the posture corrector belt too tight on the first day. With time, your body will get used to the corrector. That’s when you can gradually start making it tighter. Sometimes, you will experience pain or discomfort around the shoulder area. This happens if the material is not of good quality. Furthermore, it can occur if you’re using the wrong size.
One of the most common side effects that occur is back pain. This happens since your body is getting used to a straighter back i.e its ideal position. Also, wearing the corrector too tight causes chafing around the arms. A good thing to do is wearing the shirt under the device to protect the skin. Furthermore, it may cause tenderness and soreness in the lower back, shoulders and abdomen. If you recently underwent surgery on your neck or back, then you need to avoid posture correctors. Also, avoid a posture corrector if you face Scoliosis.
Sit Straight and Make an Impression
Yes, always sit straight. As the saying goes “You only get one chance to create a good first impression”. Possessing a good posture can make an impression on people in your professional as well as personal life. Very often, we are told to correct our posture. But it’s not that easy as we spend most of our time at the office desk. Hunching over the computer table will do you no good. However, the limited opportunities for exercise due to excess workload is also another issue. Take a break. You can always stand or take a small walk. Stretch yourself.
Avoid using posture correctors that cause skin rashes or leave marks on your body. The most important things to look for in a back posture corrector are material, durability, quality and maintenance. Hence, never compromise on these factors. The best back posture corrector in UAE should have these factors. Consider reading the best foot massager machine article if you’re experiencing severe foot pain. Purchase a foot massager at home to relieve foot pain and say bye to expensive therapists