Do you spend most of your day sitting at the desk, working on your laptop without a break? If yes, then purchase the best foot massager machine UAE today to relieve foot pain, reduce swelling, improve blood circulation and de-stress yourself. This also implies to athletes, professional runners and those who spend prolonged hours standing. After researching for 72 hours, we concluded that Skyland and iRest are amongst the best foot massager brands. Now, you can reduce inflammation and relieve arthritis pain at your convenience without going to the masseur or physiotherapist.
Related: Best Foot Massager in Saudi Arabia
Everything from types of massagers, price, features and technologies to various massage modes and FAQs are covered here to help you choose the right one for yourself.
|Product Name||Special Feature||Check Price|
|Skyland||Increases joint mobility and ideal for people with larger feet due to open front and back design||Check Price on Amazon|
|iRest Kneading Shiatsu||Kneading discs that massage ankles, calves and feet with it’s 4 point massage system||Check Price on Amazon|
|Bodycare||Infrared heat and ideal for quick relief from pain and discomfort||Check Price on Amazon|
|Skyland Air Pressure||8 piece roller with reflexology therapy massage system||Check Price on Amazon|
|Homedics Shiatsu||6 rotating nodes and relief from foot ailments||Check Price on Amazon|
Types of Foot Massagers
Before you purchase one, you should know the types of foot massagers available. Who are they best suited for and where you can expect to experience relief. Make sure you consider the area of the application as it is an important factor. This means if you require the massager only for your feet or on your calves, ankles, and legs as well. In order to select the right one, it is important to identify your message preference. Continue exploring through the best foot massager machine UAE.
Calf, Leg, Ankle & Foot Massager
Foot massagers that are capable of massaging your calves, ankles, and legs besides your feet are great. Do you know that your calf muscles are on the verge of developing knots if you work standing for 4 to 8 hours? Yes, unfortunately. There exist only a few massagers in the market that target the calf muscles as well. Some models of foot massagers have the tilt design instead of the open one. The tilt option thus enables the device to massage the sole, ankle and calf muscles as well.
Further, these massagers have rubber kneading massage pads which press towards your feet, thighs, calves, and legs. This not only releases muscle tension but also improves blood circulation in that area. Similarly, if you experience foot discomfort or calf and leg muscle pain then at any time during the day a foot massage is recommended. Moreover, it feels more like the hands of a masseuse or massage therapist. That salon feeling at home. This all-purpose foot massager will not only benefit you but also your family members.
Foot Massager only
Some foot massagers are capable of massaging only the feet due to their design. They can’t massage the calves, legs, and ankles, which is something you need to consider. However, the purpose of these foot massagers is to work especially on the muscles of the soles. Purchasing the best foot massager machine UAE enables you to deal with foot pain by yourself. Moreover, you won’t find the need for contacting the massage therapist. Furthermore, you will save a lot of money as you won’t need regular trips to the spa or massage therapists.
Now that you know the types of foot massagers and how they can benefit you. Let’s move on. Here are some of the best foot massager machines UAE to your rescue. Reading the features will help you identify the right one for you. Purchase one that fits your budget too.
- Increase Joint Mobility: This multi-function foot massager helps in increasing joint mobility and activates the entire body. Thereby making you feel relaxed quickly and is the reason why it tops the list of the best foot massager machine UAE.
- Shiatsu Massage Style: The Skyland foot massager offers the Shiatsu style foot massage in a sturdy and well designed ABS shell.
- Massage Head Covers: It offers you the choice of either anti-static velour or faux-leather massage headcovers. Totally depending upon your choice.
- Overload Current Protection: The high-quality motor of this foot massager delivers smooth and anti-jam performance. Along with this, it also provides overload current protection.
- Control Functions: You can easily control the speed and direction of the massage heads as per your convenience.
- Ideal for People with Larger Feet: A perfect choice for those with larger feet. Also for those who need a more complete massage. This is due to the open front/back and wide design.
- Price: The Skyland foot massager is available for approximately AED 200.
- Multi-purpose Functionality: The iRest leg massager could be an ideal way to relax and rejuvenate your feet and calves. It is specially designed to simultaneously massage your feet, ankles and calves.
- Massage Modes: This massager provides a combination of kneading and vibration modes that offer you a revitalizing massage experience. The kneading and vibration massage target the vital reflex points on the feet and soles achieving positive reflexology results.
- Kneading Discs: The build of this massager is designed for maximum comfort. It has 4 parts of kneading discs which accommodate 4 massage points. Therefore massaging the feet, calves and ankle conveniently.
- Feel of an Expert Masseur: The kneading discs rotate and vibrate to give you an effective massage. Thus, capable of giving you the feel of an expert masseur.
- LCD Display: This amazing LCD display of the foot massager displays the massage programs and modes. It is lit by a green backlight.
- Price: The iRest Shiatsu Foot Massager is available roughly for AED 585.
- Heel Scrapping Massage: Not only does this massage feel great. But it’s also a fantastic way of relieving you from heel pain.
- Infrared Heat: The infrared heat of this massager gives you instant relief from your leg and foot pain.
- Relieve Fatigue: People who work from early nine to evening 5 continuously will benefit from this massager. As they are subject to physical and psychological double pressure the foot massage can relieve you from fatigue and pressure.
- Relief from High Heels Pain: For women who experience tremendous pain in the soles of their feet. One reason behind this is wearing high heels often. This master massager proves very effective in such cases including calf fatigue.
- Price: This massager machine is available for AED 910.
- Reflexology Therapy: The Skyland Air Pressure Foot Massager will provide you relief from tension and fatigue of your feet.
- Massaging Modes: This massager is equipped with a combination of air pressure, scraping therapy, shiatsu, and heat function.
- Rollers: The 8 pcs rollers massage from toes to heels to cover all the acupuncture points. Besides this, it has 4 extra rollers to massage the sides of ankles. This indeed makes it a more comfortable experience.
- Automatic + Manual Mode: To add to your convenience, this massager is available in both the automatic and manual mode. If you’re more into manual operation, then select this mode else automatic.
- Price: The price of this massager is around AED 360.
- 6 Rotating Nodes: Now relax and unwind with the 6 rotating nodes. There are 2 sets of 3 nodes. This means you’ll receive an invigorating Shiatsu foot massage across the entire base of your foot. The Homedics Shiatsu foot massager is perfect for de-stressing after a big day on your feet.
- Relief from Common Foot Ailments: Calluses, corns, bunions and pains are caused by ill-fitted shoes. Using this foot massager will relieve you from pain and knead away those aches.
- Automatic Switch Off: It is recommended to use the massager and the heat options for 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Not more than that. Hence, this device will go off automatically in 15 mins.
- Price: This massager is available for around AED 345.
Useful Features in a Foot Massager
Various Massage Modes
Foot massagers involve different modes and methods to soothe sore feet. The most common are Shiatsu massage, kneading, air compression, manual massage. Besides these are water jets and electric massage rollers too. In fact, some massagers use a combination of some or all of these techniques. On the other hand, some massagers have only 1 or 2 massaging modes. Moreover, some use heat whereas some don’t. The fact is most of the massagers use a variety of patterns and intensities. This suits your preferences. Best foot massager machine UAE is one that contains all or most of the modes.
It’s a deep form of traditional Japanese massage. The meaning of it is finger pressure. Further, it uses pressure as that of a therapist or masseur. Additionally, Shiatsu uses heat for better and faster relief from pain. This massaging mode helps in releasing energy. It relaxes muscles and comforts tight muscles too. The main focus is on restoring natural balance.
The kneading massage mode offers a deeper effect on the muscles and calves. Besides this, it helps to release tension, soothe muscles, and improve overall body balance. Moreover, it focusses on loosening, stretching, and lifting the tense muscles and stiff knots.
Since the intensity is low, the vibration mode is suitable for everyone. This mode plays a major role in loosening up the muscles more quickly. It makes use of gentle strokes, like jostling, shaking or vibration to soothe or stimulate the body. Depending upon the pressure applied of course.
Hydrotherapy mode uses water pressure to relieve pain by relaxing the muscles. Besides this, it releases knots and improves circulation. In fact, some foot massagers use water jets and bubbles to massage the feet and relieve pain and tension.
Rolling is a massage technique that applies constant pressure to warm up the muscles. Additionally, they are also convenient in loosening up the muscles. Therefore providing a deeper massage. This is a must for all those who possess a physically laborious job on a daily basis.
For customizing the sensation some massagers include 2 or more operating speeds. Additionally, some include proper adjustment level or button on the remote. This regulates the number of rotations at which the massaging units spin. Likewise, it will also regulate the quickness of the vibration of the surface and vibrating knobs in the massager too.
Foot Massager FAQs
With regular massaging blood circulation does improve. Additionally, foot massagers stimulate muscles, reduce tension, and ease pain.
A foot massager usually targets the soles of your feet. It targets the soft tissues by applying pressure against them which leads to increased blood circulation, comfort, reduction of stress, and even improved creativity.
For the most part, foot massages do not cause any pain. However, if you have pain in your ankles or muscles that stem from a health condition or injury, then you may experience pain.
Using a foot massager is a matter of convenience. Just about any time of day works. However, many claim that using a foot massager right before bed time helps increase restful sleep.
Neuropathy is a common side effect of diabetes. As foot massagers stimulate and improve blood flow in the feet they can ease symptoms that arise due to neuropathy.
Just 10 minutes of massage each day can dramatically improve blood flow and help you experience the benefits of using a massager.
Heating or No Heating
Many foot massagers make use of the heating function in order to increase effectiveness and relaxation. Always opt for a foot massager that has adjustable heat settings. This will comfort you during all seasons and temperatures. On the other hand, manual massagers skip the heating function. Before buying one, it’s important to evaluate whether the convenience of a portable massager is worth compromising to the power of heat.
Foot massagers apply warmth to the base of the foot. Whereas, some massagers emit heat towards the upper foot, ankle and bottom of the skin. Moreover, heat therapy is very beneficial in painful situations.
Some foot massagers have a remote control to adjust settings. On the contrary, many massagers have a control pad that mounted to the machine. This means you will need to lean forward to adjust the speed and intensity in this case. This can be a major interruption to some during their relaxation routine. It varies from individual to individual. Some would not mind pausing to adjust the settings. Hence, this clause varies from individual to individual. On the other hand, a handheld remote control unit is quite handy to control all the settings. Due to this, there’s no need to keep bending to change the setting.
Improve your Wellbeing
The best part of having a foot massager at home is to experience deep relaxation without booking an appointment. Neither with the therapist nor masseur. Finding time to unwind and de-stress isn’t always readily available. But, purchasing the best foot massager machine UAE can leave you feeling calmer, more centred and ready to embrace your day. Ensure you check for the massaging modes and the heating function before you buy. As we have seen earlier, the more massaging modes, the more beneficial. Lastly, go for one which fits your budget. Consider reading the best back posture corrector in UAE. Besides improving your posture, the best back posture corrector will provide essential support to your body. Additionally, it will align your spine and cure rounded shoulders.